Speaking Engagements

Simon has a straight forward, tell it like it is approach to speaking. Over the years he has both chaired and spoken at a wide variety of seminars and conferences. Some of these include:

Fast Web Formula 3 (James Schramko) #fwf3 – Queensland Australia, October 2011

Going Pro (Ed Dale) – Melbourne, Australia, Feb 2011

Fast Web Formula 2 (James Schramko) #fwf2 – Sydney Australia, September 2010

30 Day Challenge (#30dchome) – San Diego, USA, May 2010

Trans-Tasman Business Circle – Melbourne, Australia, November 2009

Kinokuniya, Sydney, Australia, November 2004.

Simon appearing at Kinokuniya book store in Sydney.

Borders, Bondi Junction, Sydney, Australia, October 2004

NSW Police Child Protection Squad & Kids Universe – September 2004

IQPC, “Cyber Sabotage 2002”, February 2002

Hospitality, Sales and Marketing Association – “Web site security”, June 2001

IQPC, “Cyber Sabotage in Government”, August 2001

Simon speaking with parents at Kids Universe Simon speaking with parents at Kids Universe, Sydney, Australia. He was invited to appear by the NSW Police Child Protection Squad (September 2004).

IIR Conferences – Electronic Fraud, “Formulating a workable Electronic Security Strategy for your organization to prevent a denial of service attack”, August 2000

Ed Dale & Simon Johnson – FWF2

IIR Conferences – Electronic Fraud, “Harnessing technological solutions to prevent electronic fraud”, August 2000

Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), “Introduction To Firewalls”, 1999

Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), “Secrets of the Hacker Underground”, 1999

Network Associates Channel Partner Conference, 1998

Feedback from the Delegates

“Very useful and thought provoking”

“An enlightening presentation”

“I enjoyed the workshop immensely”

“Very good presentation”

Feedback from the Conference Directors

Your presentation rated highly in terms of both content and delivery. 42% of attendees were very satisfied (highest rating). The remaining 58% were satisfied (second highest rating).

“I am very grateful to you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your knowledge and experience with those present.

The forum provided our members with ‘many intangible benefits to their organisations.