Simon strongly believes in full, transparent disclosure and was very happy to see the US Federal Trade Commission publish guidance around endorsements and testimonials.
He does not display advertisements or receive any compensation from the operation of this website and does not accept loaned products or discounted products.
When Simon speaks at an event, in most cases the organiser will waive the registration fees. They may also pay for expenses such as transport and accommodation.
Simon has invested in Kikabink.
- Demand Class (individual) member of auDA.
- Served on the 2010/11 Names Policy Panel.
- Member of Copyright Agency Limited (CAL)
- The Churchill Club
Simon supports many charities including:
- Cancer Council
- Leukaemia Foundation
- Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation
- Queensland Institute of Medical Research
- Salvation Army
- Red Cross
- Kiva – a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty.
Feel free to join Simon’s Kiva lending team and help people help themselves.